We do not collect any personally identifying information if you are browsing our site anonymously. We do use browser cookies to track general behavior. Upon product purchase, registration or newsletter sign-up, we do gather necessary required information.
How we use “Cookies”
When you access our website, small data files known as cookies are placed on your device. We use this technology to:
- Recognize you as a customer
- Enhance user experiences
- Allow efficient customer service
- Provide site content and advertising
- Measure promotional effectiveness
- Help ensure your account security is not compromised
- Promote trust and safety across our site and services
What we collect?
We may collect the following information:
- Full name
- Valid email address
- Updated contact information
What we do with the information we gather?
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with better service, specifically for the following reasons:
- Improving our products and services over time
- Periodically sending you promotional emails about new products, special offers or other information we think you may find interesting
- Occasionally contacting you for market research purposes. We may contact you by email, phone, fax or mail. We may use the resulting data to customize our website according to your interests
3rd Party Links
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. Once you have used these links to leave our site, please note we do not have any control over that other website. We cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information you provide whilst visiting other sites. Such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. Exercise caution and examine the privacy statement applicable to each website in question.
We are committed to ensuring your information is secure. To prevent unauthorized access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard the information we collect online. We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties without your permission. The one exception is if we are ever required by law to do so. If you believe any information we collect about you is incorrect or incomplete, please contact us so we can make the needed corrections.
Have questions regarding your privacy?
If you have questions or concerns regarding this policy, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. Please check this page periodically to ensure that you are happy with any changes. This policy is effective from the 1st of February 2013.